The Aadhar card is an indispensable document for every citizen. It is one of the essential proofs of identity. The Aadhar card is most important for all government work and use programs. The Aadhaar number is asked almost everywhere. Also Read – How to Buy Land in Metaverse: Everything You Need to Know
Citizens’ biometric and demographic information is entered into the Aadhaar card, which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It can also be used for money transactions as every Indian’s bank account is linked to their Aadhaar card. However, as online scams are on the rise these days, many people are also concerned about Aadhaar abuse. Also read – Epic Games Store Spring Sale 2022: Up to 75 percent off Cyberpunk 2077, Horizon Zero Dawn and more
By visiting UIDAI’s website, you can check where your Aadhaar has been used for authentication at the age of 50 or in the last six months. Also Read: Google Seeks FDA Clearance to Provide Passive Heart Rhythm Tracking for Fitbit Trackers
- If you also want to know where your Aadhaar was used, click on Aadhaar Authentication History.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the 4-digit security code here.
- Now click Generate OTP. After that, OTP comes to your mobile number.
- A new page will now open on the website. Enter authentication type, select date range, number of records and OTP.
- Now go to the drop down menu and select the All Options option.
- After that, select the date range on the page.
- Here you can collect information only six months ago.
- Now click the Submit button and fill in all the required information.
- The information of where and where your Aadhar card was used will be shown to you.