Holi is just around the corner. While we’re all busy getting ready for the Holi party – food, colors, music – it’s also important that we prepare to keep all our electronic devices, including our smartwatches, earbuds and smartwatches, safe during Holi. So here are a few tips and tricks that will help you keep your electronic devices safe during Holi. And in case you manage to get holi color stains on it, we have listed a number of tricks to help you clean your devices afterwards. Also Read – Call of Duty Mobile Announces New Free Holi Rewards: How to Claim Them
How to protect your smartphone and other devices while playing Holi
– One of the many ways you can keep all your gadgets stain and water free is by placing them in a ziplock bag or plastic backing. You can still carry your essentials like your earbuds and smartphone, but adding a layer of cover keeps them clean and dry. Also Read – Holi Sale Offers: Vivo Announce Cashback Offers of up to Rs 3,500 on Vivo V23 Series
– You can also try to cover all ports and openings of your electronic devices with tape. This prevents the paints and even water from reaching the hard-to-clean areas of your equipment. Also Read: Facebook Adds Holi Stickers for Users in India. Here’s how you can use them
– Use a screen protector and a silicone case to keep smartphones safe. These also protect it from accidental drops.
How to clean your smartphone and other electronic devices after Holi
– One of the easiest ways to clean your smartphone and other electronics like earphones and smartwatch after the Holi party is to dab a soft tissue or cotton pads in liquid hand sanitizer and gently rub the color markers on your phone.
– For stubborn paint stains that won’t go away, try rubbing alcohol instead.
– Use masking tape to remove colored connectors and vents from your devices. Supplement it with liquid alcohol and a handkerchief. This will completely clean all ports and openings.
– When cleaning your smartwatch, you can use rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth to clean the face and nylon strap, and a clean cloth to remove paint from the metal strap.
– In case you drop your phone in water, keep it in a bowl of uncooked rice. Change its position periodically to allow all liquid to drain from the device. Don’t turn it on, it may cause short circuit, and don’t use hair dryer directly.